19 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

  Thoughts on Google Street View

  I think Google Street View is good or bad to say exactly. Because of people around the world is one of the common dreams of traveling the world. Google Street View is a way for people without financial means to fulfill this dream could be your opportunity. I looked up and I saw it enter the previously suffering like you are walking on the streets. I would say it provides almost feel. I think these are good features. I think the only bad feature of the Google Street View cars, realizing the wrong shooting exercises. Despite the fact that the private lives of these people I think it's not exactly true entered. My concern is that the application is not much. If a thief to rob a house, because believe me, the research does not already know, Google Street View to rob the place. Research, or a terrorist group does not get out of here, even if I did not believe it to be clear information. Such serious cases prefer to use instant and up to date information. The only reason I think this app is empty illusions of those who want to look bad.




  



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder